COMMERCIAL SERVICES / FACILITIES SERVICES / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES / LEARNING SERVICES

Friday, 24 June 2011

CONNECT goes mobile!

Want to read the QMU Connect blog and news on the go? Then use the QR code here or browse to http://goo.gl/9shoN on your iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Android or any device that has mobile internet.
Never miss another update from Campus Services!

7 comments:

1. I think that this article has some valuable tips on how to write good academic paper. You need to take a look at it

ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Nisar Technology

ReplyDelete
  3. People who have an interest in the latest updates of mobile they never miss another update from campus services which the developers share here. I will come to pay someone to do my assignment australia and get the updates of campus services which is good for my work.

ReplyDelete
  4. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Magic Mirror Hire

ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. tesla model 3 accessories

ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Wig

ReplyDelete
  7. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. compra smartphone barato online

ReplyDelete