COMMERCIAL SERVICES / FACILITIES SERVICES / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES / LEARNING SERVICES

Thursday, 25 August 2011

Large print jobs

On behalf of Executive Board, and in an effort to introduce efficiencies and cost-savings in printing, a limit on the size of staff print jobs that can be sent to the MFDs will shortly be introduced. This does not affect submissions to the Printroom.

This limit will be set to 50 pages, on 01 September and reduced further in due course.

Staff are strongly encouraged to consider whether the document needs to be printed at all, or in its entirety. If absolutely necessary, submit large print jobs to the Printroom, via the online Web2Print service.

You can find more details on the Web2Print service, training materials and information on what and how much has been printed to the MFDs on the Intranet at:

http://intranet.qmu.ac.uk/sites/is2/print/.

8 comments:

1. I think this kind of the job is very good and very easy. Lots of the people cannot do the tough job because of the different issues but you can get edubirdie from us. This is the best opportunity for me and I want to get this job at any rate. This type of the jobs is so rare.

ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the methods of job search, the job board is the most common and actively used by many present day job seekers.Online Jobs

ReplyDelete
  3. All information about how to write essay about career goals you can easily read here. Make sure you check it out as soon s possible

ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  5. You're prepared crosswise over simple and advanced configurations. You have a decent comprehension of what is required to effectively print or create your outlines..every door direct mail postcards printing

ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind. https://bandanasupply.com/

ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for every other fantastic post. Where else could anybody get that type of information in such a perfect Pay Someone To Do My Essay Uk? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the look for such information.

ReplyDelete