COMMERCIAL SERVICES / FACILITIES SERVICES / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES / LEARNING SERVICES

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

New installations at QMU Sports

Your QMU Sports Centre entrance is going to be going through a few changes over the next couple of weeks with the introduction of a turnstile / gate system as well as a new computerised ‘check-in’ at Sports Reception.

Turnstile / gate – This is going to be attached to the Sports Reception Desk and will be positioned just before the lift. This new gate will allow access for users of the Sports Centre only and each user will require their membership card to gain entry. This entry system was installed on Tuesday 18th March but will not be in full operation for a few weeks.

‘Check in’ – This system is expected to go live in the next couple of weeks and will see a new computerised system replacing the till at reception. This new system will allow us to add Sports Centre access to Matriculation and Staff cards, meaning we will no longer need Sports Centre cards.

As you would expect, we may encounter a few technical hitches along the way, but we will endeavour to keep disruption to a minimum and the Sports Centre will remain OPEN at all Scheduled times.

Many thanks, and enjoy the changes!

40 comments:

1. The people who are working as a financial planner or insurance planner are doing a good job. This kind of job need much confidence and you have to learn the perfect way of talking but australian writings provides authentic info. Overall, I learn lots of things from this article and it is very interesting.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IEEE Final Year projects Project Centers in Chennai are consistently sought after. Final Year Students Projects take a shot at them to improve their aptitudes, while specialists like the enjoyment in interfering with innovation. For experts, it's an alternate ball game through and through. Smaller than expected IEEE Final Year project centers ground for all fragments of CSE & IT engineers hoping to assemble. Final Year Projects for CSE It gives you tips and rules that is progressively critical to consider while choosing any final year project point.

Spring Framework has already made serious inroads as an integrated technology stack for building user-facing applications. Spring Framework Corporate TRaining the authors explore the idea of using Java in Big Data platforms.
      Specifically, Spring Framework provides various tasks are geared around preparing data for further analysis and visualization. Spring Training in Chennai

The Nodejs Training Angular Training covers a wide range of topics including Components, Angular Directives, Angular Services, Pipes, security fundamentals, Routing, and Angular programmability. The new Angular TRaining will lay the foundation you need to specialise in Single Page Application developer. Angular Training

Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing your article, This is an interesting & informative blog. It is very useful for the developer like me. Kindly keep blogging. Besides that Wisen has established as Best Corporate Training in Chennai .

Nowadays JavaScript has tons of job opportunities on various vertical industry. Know more about JavaScript Framework Training visit Corporate Training Companies in India.

This post gives me detailed information about theechnology. corporate training companies in india

ReplyDelete
  4. This article is very interesting and useful for all people as one of my inspirations and I am also grateful for the articles that I have read and learned

bola88
    liga88
    dewa poker 88

ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing 토토사이트

ReplyDelete
  6. One of the most important factors and ingredients for the success of your SEO strategy for your online store or website is to search and obtain appropriate and correct keywords or keywords that the audience and users actually use when searching through search engines for any product or information related to your business. شركة تسويق الالكتروني

ReplyDelete
  7. Create a suitable store for mobile browsing
    We cannot overlook the large number of mobile internet users, as it is necessary to take care to create a suitable store or website for browsing on the mobile phone to ensure access to the largest segment of the audience and customers around the world, and this also pushes the chance of you appearing higher and faster in the first results of search engines because you take into account Improving the browser experience and providing the easiest party and capabilities for it تهيئة المواقع لمحركات البحث

ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. https://totalsportek.news/soccer-streams/

ReplyDelete
  9. They also have well-developed lungs and the trachea system. It works through a process called bilateral breathing. It features thousands of tiny bristles that allow it to traction for climbing terrain - including glass.
    شركة تعقيم بالرياض
    شركة تعقيم منازل بالمدينة المنورة

ReplyDelete
  10. Nice article Thanks for shearing
    shani99.com

ReplyDelete
  11. You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it: AEW

ReplyDelete
  12. thaks allowed me to comment at here
    very informative post, also visit our website

situs judi slot

prediksi togel

ReplyDelete
  13. Great information, nice and excellent design, as shared useful stuff with light ideas and concepts, lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which I need while working with capstone project ideas/

ReplyDelete
  14. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may just I want to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to desire to learn more issues about it!
    Also visit our website in:

situs judi slot

togel terbaik

prediksi togel jitu

ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!
    cash for cars Brisbane
    cash for cars Caboolture
    cash for cars Logan

ReplyDelete
  16. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank yyou and good luck.
    cash for cars brisbane
    Cash for Cars Ipswich

ReplyDelete
  17. Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    cash for cars gold coast
    scrap metal recycler gold coast
    scrap metal gold coast

ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    cash for cars brisbane
    cash for cars gold coast
    cash for cars sydney

ReplyDelete
  19. The tutorial is very helpful for a first timer like me, by the way if you could have given a tutorial on creating a free website, it would have been very helpful for newbies like me.
    Thank you
    cash for cars adelaide
    cash for cars Adelaide

ReplyDelete
  20. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    cash for cars brisbane
    top cash for cars brisbane

ReplyDelete
  21. Is there any real relationship between sports and the spiritual life? What should a Christian think about sports? This article presents a brief and broad theology of sports. 먹튀검증

ReplyDelete
  22. Are you in search of dumping your scrap and wrecked cars? Ezy Cash for Cars provides the best Car towing and removal service anywhere in Brisbane, gold coast, sunshine coast, Toowoomba, Brisbane, and Brisbane. We are the superlative license car buyer company and we offer on the spot money for your wrecked cars.
    Cash for Cars Brisbane
    Cash for Cars Sydney
    Cash for Cars Sunshine Coast
    Cash for scrap Cars Logan
    Cash for Old Cars Toowoomba

ReplyDelete
  23. This antivirus software is designed solely to identify malicious fines and documents and eliminate them before they can harm your device. www.norton.com/setup scans your computer on a regular basis to ensure that dormant virus near your computer can harm the operations. Follow the step-by-step procedure to download, install and activate the software for availing its subscription.
    https://sites.google.com/a/sy4norton.com/setup
    https://sites.google.com/a/sy4norton.com/setupnortonnu16
    https://sites.google.com/a/sy4norton.com/setupmynorton
    https://sites.google.com/a/sy4norton.com/downloadnortonsetup

ReplyDelete
  24. Webroot.com/safe provides the best security software that is necessary for your system life. It ensures full protection for small and medium businesses as well as for personal consumers around the world. Go to Webroot.com/safe, download Webroot, and proceed with installation steps as listed below.
    You Can Visit the official Website:Webroot download
    Webroot login

ReplyDelete
  25. Hey! I was just exploring and came across your site. The articles and blogs were quite interesting to read. I am from technological field. If someone is interested to read about Antivirus software, then do visit my site mcafee.com/activate .

ReplyDelete
  26. Excellent post, its amazing that its necessary really but it is.

Get the top cash for your old and unwanted car today at the same time as you can get up to $15000 on your unwanted vehicle removal in Ipswich. With over years of experience, we are Sydney’s leading top dollar car removers who pay cash for cars on the spot

cash for cars brisbane
    Cash For Unwanted Cars Sydney
    cash for cars gold coast
    cash for cars toowoomba
    cash for cars Ipswich
    Cash For Cars Logan
    cash for cars morayfield
    car wreckers brisbane

ReplyDelete
  27. Are you looking for the best self drive cars in Chennai at affordable cost, We are the right choice to make your journey most memorable. We offer the best deals and offers for both new and regular customers. We provide well-maintained self driving rental cars in Chennai at a low price to make your ride safe and secure. Book your favourite self drive cars and hire at your doorstep without any difficulties. We do not ask for additional charges for pre damages.

Best self driving cars in Chennai
    Self driven rental cars in Coimbatore
    Self driving car in Madurai
    Book self drive car rental in Vizag
    Self dive cars for rent in Mysore

ReplyDelete
  28. Hello! Now I work as a writer at the best writing service. I write blog posts. See the recent one article about how to write an article review. If you are unable to provide a critical analysis on your own, you can always ask some custom writers to “write my article review.”

ReplyDelete
  29. This is the information I really wanted. I found it while searching to solve the problem I had been troubled with for several days, but thank you very much. 메이저놀이터

ReplyDelete
  30. Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. Sports Videos

ReplyDelete
  31. Også vi testede det færdige ur - fuldt optrækket og efter at have kørt i 24 timer - først i fem positioner på tidtagningsmaskinen relojes Patek Philippe baratosog derefter med en to ugers bæreprøve på håndleddet (eller simuleret på nep Omega horloges en optrækningsmaskine). I vores test holdt Yacht-Master sig inden for de standarder, som Rolex har specificeret for et Superlative Chronometer. På håndleddet viste den stort set ingen afvigelser i billiga Moncler jackor av hög kvalitet løbet af de to uger. På tidsmaskinen billiga Patek Philippe klockorviste det en gevinst på ca. 1 sekund pr. dag med minimale variationer mellem positionerne.

ReplyDelete